Archive for September, 2010
- Trains dogs to stop annoying barking without using shocks or physical pulses
- Super high-power dual speakers cover 50-foot radius
- Works with any size or breed of dog
- Choose from audible or ultrasonic frequency settings
- Requires 4 D batteries (sold separately); 1-year warranty
The Super Bark Free is one of the most effective wireless pet training devices on the market today! Put an end to all the irritating barking of your pet…. More >>
Here are Bandito and Milky Way. Three weeks old today. I put them on a mat so they could have a go at moving around. They are so cute and cuddly.
This video shows you how to properly and safely trim or cut a dogs nails without hitting the quick. It also shows you what to do if you cut the quick on your dogs toenails. For more breeds, information, and videos, please visit our site at www.groomingdvds.com
Recorded on September 23, 2010 using a Flip Video camcorder.
de paseo por el tule chihuahua